KEY TIMES OUR CLIENTS CALL ON US
- When the C-Suite leader needs an external executive coach so they can share, explore and gain a new perspective for setting the focus of the business with clear goals and objectives, and provide resources to allow their teams to thrive.
- A newly promoted leader who is struggling with the transition from being part of a team to leading one.
- When companies are within 90 – 120 days of announcing promotions — to help get those employees ready before the promotion.
- Developing the internal successor pipeline to fill the gaps when changes such as transitions, restructuring, reorganizations, mergers & acquisitions, and layoffs.
- When internal conflict is at peak levels hindering productivity, effectiveness, and the entire office environment.
- When senior leadership teams who are feeling overwhelmed with their stakeholders expectations (i.e. constant change) and who want to increase their internal capabilities in order to achieve sustainable growth.
- C-Suite leaders gained back 4+ hours each week by improved decision making, motivating their teams, and delegating so they can focus on company objectives.
- Executive leaders breaking down the internal silos, increasing peer to peer collaboration and communication so they can clearly define and understand the KPI’s in order to support and unite each LOB to reach the desired business goals.
- Less internal conflict among the staff with stress levels reduced by 66%, while productivity increased by 125% creating a thriving office environment.
- Employee retention: reduction of employee turnover from 30% to 14%. Keeping employees engaged with improved company culture, development opportunities, and career advancement.
EXECUTIVE 1:1 COACHING
It’s lonely and isolating at the top. Giving you a place to address what is keeping you up at night, develop an action plan so you can trust your direct line, delegate, and set boundaries allowing you to reduce stress and give yourself the opportunity to the strategically manage the business as a whole.
This program is made up of personalized one-on-one sessions between coach and client. We will explore your values, vision, and stress levels to create a strategy to help implement new tools creating an environment where you are in your zone of genius.
LEADERSHIP GROUP COACHING
Designed specifically for emerging leaders, and senior management. For individuals who come together in a group setting, all with a common interest to improve and take action in deepening their professional skills (transitioning to a new position, leadership development, effective communication, presentations, etc.)
These interactive group workshops are designed in a 6, 8 or 10-week modules which take place on-site and offer the participants coaching, instruction, and training.
INTERNAL EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLES
A facilitated internal discussion to have candid conversations with the executive team on topics such as:
- Employee retention and attraction
- Operational systems
- Margins shrinking across category lines
- Shorter timelines and market challenges
TEAM TRAINING WORKSHOPS
These interactive team workshops take place on-site, are geared toward building a team dynamic who are aligned and headed towards a common goal help accelerate the teams’ performance. Maybe it’s a newly formed team, an established team with new leadership, re-forming a team after an internal re-organization, or a team which isn’t motivated and is experiencing conflict.
These tailor-made multi-module workshops offer instruction, training, and coaching which encourages collaboration and commitment among the teams.
As an external consultant, Stacie has a great collaborative approach which enables her to partner well with clients and in turn, creates or adapts her content to meet the needs of customers.
While her sessions are designed around necessary content, it is her delivery and application which gets results we were looking for. She is a great presenter, with fun role-play exercises along with instant implementation action plans, make the sessions interactive, fun and engaging. Feedback from participants includes, “Stacie is a passionate, easy going and great to work with. We are looking forward to the next engagement.”
Human Resources Dept.
Stacie Speaker has a very unique and effective coaching style. She is smart, motivated and has the right personality to drive your business. She quickly understood my team leadership challenges and together we created a solid action plan to move my company forward. Her realistic and easy-to-talk-to approach made her very relatable to the team and the return on investment was invaluable.
When I first started working with Stacie I was at a crossroad, should I stay at my current company or move on. She is a very compassionate listener and helped me identify the undercurrent of what was happening and the crux of what I needed. I was able to decipher what was at the heart of the issue for me.
She helped me gain the confidence to be more assertive and find my own voice which has been a big breakthrough for me. I was recently promoted and couldn’t be happier!
This may seem like an oxymoron statement but it is possible to have some fun in even the most stressful environments. Although I can’t speak for having a job in the White House, FBI or the Secret Service, my guess is that even they may have a laugh or two once in a...read more
I’ve been running a business from a home office for the past 4 years. While there are distractions looming around every corner (i.e. laundry, dishes, Facebook, the dog etc.), it is important to create a routine and tools for yourself so that you can be productive — or...read more
Do you have a feeling of dread the moment you walk into the office in the morning? Do you sometimes come home from work exhausted and utterly drained of energy? If it’s not the work load or the actual job that’s bringing you down, it could be one of your co-workers,...read more
Thank you for taking the time to check out my website to learn a little about me and if we are going to work together which I hope we do.
Now on with a few fun facts…
My name is Stacie Speaker, born, raised and still living in California and yes, “Speaker” is my given name.
I earned my degree in Communications from CSU Fullerton. After graduation, I worked in Hollywood behind the scenes on the Warner Bros. hit tv shows, “Friends”, “Murphy Brown” and the Universal film, “Jurassic Park; The Lost World”, and Sony’s “Wild Things”. Years later I transitioned to the corporate side where I helped market kids’ toys for the largest entertainment licensing and toy manufacturing companies in the world, The Walt Disney Company, DreamWorks Animation, Rovio, JAKKS Pacific and Mattel.
I was happy in the world of entertainment and toys, I spent the last 20 years of my life building relationships, communities, listening and helping people solve problems, giving a voice to people who were too shy to speak up. Being part of two interwoven industries which created memories, a way to dream bigger, experience emotions for kids of all ages, through the movies and toys we produced was and is a privilege I will never forget.
I’ve been extremely fortunate to have met and been influenced by some amazing people in both industries, actors/actresses, producers, directors, VPs, SVPs & CEOs. I’ve learned invaluable lessons on how to communicate with passion, empathy, laughter, and important lessons on using words, tone, and non-verbal language which can make or break a team and ultimately a company. I’ve experienced my share of conflict, being passed over for a promotion, not being taken seriously, not being heard or valued as a team member, being harassed and sometimes bullied.
There is always a place for improvement, lessons to be learned, knowledge to pass along and I knew it was time to take a chance and start my own company where I could help leaders improve upon their communication foundation and deal with conflict before it takes over the office culture.
Now more than ever, there are so many mixed messages, so much frustration, disbelief and anger and working with leaders to lean in and face the internal and external conflicts head on and not avoid the problems is what I am passionate about.
We need leaders who create the opportunity for people to have conversations, to be heard so they can create organizations of inclusion, diversity, and compassion which will result in a successful business model.
SCHEDULE YOUR 30 MINUTE INFORMATIONAL CALL
Start your company journey today. Let’s talk about your unique needs to address your most pressing leadership needs.